Signed in as:
- School of Business
- School of HSS
- School of Law
- Postgraduate Studies
- Job Opportunities
- Exemption Policy
Signed in as:
The Bachelor of Laws (LLB) is a four-year undergraduate degree and offers students an excellent opportunity to gain a legal education. The programme equips students with both practical and theoretical skills to enter the legal profession. This is a focused degree, with emphasis on legal subjects and lays a solid foundation for a career and future in law.
Minimum 4 years, maximum 6 years
Mode of Delivery
1. 100% online via Online Campus (an interactive online learning environment) with intensive class discussion and collaboration.
2. On campus
The applicants must possess:
• 5 O’ Level Credits or better.
• Equivalent to 5 O’ Level Credits for international students
• Advanced level (“A” level) passes in at least 3 relevant subjects
• Diploma from a recognised university OR college
• A period of service and experience in the program applied for shall be considered for mature entrants
Our programmes at Kopaline University are ideal for direct entrants and working professionals across sectors, who would like to increase their academic credentials with an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification while pursuing their career. Applicants must be able to demonstrate a high level of flexibility and appreciation of blended learning methods, which will contribute to their success on the course.
This degree can open many doors, with employment opportunities including:
1. Business executive
2. Compliance Officer
3. Court Officer
4. Legal Advisor
5. Legal practitioner
6. State Legal Advisor
We display the most frequently asked questions here for everyone's benefits.