Benefits of Joining the Ambassador Program
- Exposure to the “How we work at Kopaline University” and admittance to a variety of career building events.
- Have an opportunity to meet and interact with various personalities of Kopaline University.
- Reduce the cost of your education further using introductions points.
- Receive or maintain a full 60% grant in 6 months following your joining where your initial grant is below 60%.
- Career support in academics.
The duties of the Ambassador
As a Kopaline Ambassador you will,
- proudly be part of a dynamic team that will stand as ambassadors for Kopaline University, promoting its mission and vision.
- be required to attend the ambassador orientation program
- be required to attend and complete the “How we work at Kopaline University” course.
- be required to attend at least 3 career building events each semester (online or physical)
- be required to introduce students to Kopaline University and earn points monthly. Each successful introduction will earn you 5 points that will translate into 2% of your tuition fees. These points will be used to reduce your tuition fees for your program.
- be expected to demonstrate academic excellence.
- be required to participate and take a role in the University promotion programs when called upon, prior notification will be given if such attendance is required, this may also include some minimum travel.
- Work independently at your own convenience without interrupting your academic schedule.
How to Apply - 4 Easy Steps
Step-by-step instructions to apply:
- Understand what student Ambassador program is all about.
- Evaluate if this is suitable for you
- Complete the Online application below
- Wait to be contacted
For more details contact