Development Studies is a multidisciplinary field that examines social, economic, and political change. This program gives students a broad understanding of societal problems through analyzing the economic, political, cultural, and geographic factors that impact development issues. The programme aims to provide candidates with a sound theoretical grounding in the principles and practices of economic development as it pertains to policy, research of policy and implementation of policy in a development context.
Minimum 4 years, maximum 6 years
Mode of Delivery
1. 100% online via Online Campus (an interactive online learning environment) with intensive class discussion and collaboration.
2. On campus
The applicants must possess:
• 5 O’ Level Credits or better.
• Equivalent to 5 O’ Level Credits for international students
• Advanced level (“A” level) passes in at least 3 relevant subjects
• Diploma from a recognised university OR college
• A period of service and experience in the program applied for shall be considered for mature entrants
Our programmes at Kopaline University are ideal for direct entrants and working professionals across sectors, who would like to increase their academic credentials with an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification while pursuing their career. Applicants must be able to demonstrate a high level of flexibility and appreciation of blended learning methods, which will contribute to their success on the course.
This degree can open many doors, with employment opportunities including:
1. Government Relations Advisor
2. Development Officer
3. Policy Analyst
4. Project Coordinator
5. Program Analyst
We display the most frequently asked questions for everyone's benefits.